I was inspired by Fuz to organize my cosmetic in a tidy manner. She really did a good job in organizing her makeup, although her collection is such a huge one.. *jealous*..
By re-organizing my stuff, I can keep track of them, so I wont purchase another thing similar to it.. Sometimes I purchase blindly without thinking whether they are necessary or not.. mm…I should spend smart…
Also by grouping up my stuffs, I can easily find them without having to search high and low.. I tend to be so lazy finding them and ended up forgetting about them totally…. This is very normal when something is out of sight. As Queenyee said, makeup have their life span too.. of course expired makeup is not good for skin....
Looking at my stuffs, the age gap is really big, ranging from 1 weeks old to 9 years old.. the 9 yrs old one still look so new though.. :D Hopefully when I see them arranged properly, I will remember to use them and wont ignore them :P
For flawless complexion
Touch-up for my eyes and rouge for my cheeks
mascara, eyeliner, eyelash curler, eyeshadow, blusher
lipstick, lipgloss
nail color, nail basecoat
for eye, nose, face and neck
EDP, EDT, body spray
All my stuffs will be temporarily standing here until i get new wardrobe..
*caution* it will collapse anytime.. :S
If you are a guy, you might drop your jaws and wonder how one person can have so many stuffs… but i believe that there is always guy who is more particular about his look than a girl do…. If u are a girl, you might ask... is that all? Are you sure? Actually I can lend u this this this.… :D So I considered myself as moderate....
If you don’t mind, you can drop me a comment to tell if you have this amount too or much more or much lesser? :) Guys and girls are welcomed….
If you don’t mind, you can drop me a comment to tell if you have this amount too or much more or much lesser? :) Guys and girls are welcomed….
Girls...I am certainly looking forward if you share your collections as well.. ^O^ Bye~
16 comments:
9 yrs old ... (0_0)
these stuffs never get expired ??? :p
I think the amount is about right, haha.
my oh my, you have a lot of goodies here. so envy ^-^
Wah ~ high maintenance cost lo ~
not high d la.. this is accumulated over 10 years leh.. :P
wah gal, u act diam diam , but hide a lot of good things huh? :p
haha...yalo..u see from very top to very bottom also take a good care...=D
thanks to all of you girls for teaching me the real meaning of beauty! the power of makeup! wahahhahaha.. im falling in love with it...
so many goodies! :)
ps, i'm having a Paul & Joe makeup giveaway at my blog if you're interested
I AM INTERESTED!!!! :D:D:D
i think your amount is right! when you get too much, you gonna start having headache on which to use LOL! at least it is to me. and then you feel bad that there's some that you never use so you try to use it, and you don't wanna throw it out cuz it's so untouched and new. But then again....we just gotta have them all don't we? lol
hiya, thanks for pointing the problem, i have no idea why it wouldn't work, maybe too many images on a page? could you try looking at this?
http://luphia.blogspot.com/2009/02/dreaming-of-studio-like-this.html
is that any better? thanks for this darlin! :) xx
That really looks like it's going to fall...and yes you are a moderate :D
I have more XD.
So yes, yours is reasonable :). And it's got some lovely stuff in there too ^_^.
Your collection is AMAZING!!!!!!!
i think i have seen far more but i think u have mroe than me heeee
Post a Comment