Sunday, February 15, 2009

Memorable Stuff

Today I am very happy cos I got back something that have been gone missing for 2 yrs.. haha

My priceless stamp album...
collection since Standard 1

colourful arent they?

my favourite stamp - cute!

wooden bear

makeup tiger

Winston Churchill potrait drawing when i was in Form 1
one of adam's family? i forgot who is this

..mm u know who is this?
Thanks for keeping them in good condition!



8 comments:

Zuuchini said...

OOH! the santa claus one is a cutie! my sis also collect stamps, but i think she stopped for a while now...hmmm

ami said...

Oh my goodness, I used to collect them too. I don't even remember where I put them. I also collected money ^.^

fuzkittie said...

Stamps are cool!

Anonymous said...

wow, i am attracted by your drawing skill! very nice!

江边鸟 said...

any self-portrait? very anticipate it :)

Siew Goh said...

to miku
i collected coin too.. ya... where did i put them?

Siew Goh said...

i got a self-potrait by its not drawn by myself.. :P

queenyee said...

i have some lousy stamp collections too...wahaha...