Sunday, February 22, 2009

Eye Brush & Eyeliner

I have a 25-color eye palette which I bought few years ago.. I keep it for so long that when I tried to use it, the brush tip sponge vanished just like that.. :O I think the sponge become powdery and stick to my eyelid together with the eyeshadow.. haha

I went to QB last week, so I searched for the brush… went to Sasa, The Face Shop, The Body Shop.. and finally I found one at Skin Food. The price is reasonable and the outlook is presentable. I dare not comment on the quality as I don’t even know how to apply an eyeshadow correctly, so I am not sure what kinda brush can be considered as a good one.

Because I didn’t go off immediately after I have selected my brush, I ended up purchasing another item, eyeliner. I compared between liquid and pencil eyeliner, I personally preferred the liquid one but it is a little bit pricey, RM40 something… Since it doesn’t worth the price, I choose the pencil type eyeliner. It is much cheaper.. I am a smart consumer, am I? :D

Lets cut it short.. Look what I have got for myself…..

Eyeshadow Tip Brush (with 2 refills) - RM9.90 Here is the description of the brush

Black Bean Eye Line Pencil - RM14.90It has 2 head, one is the color tip and another one is the smudge tip.

This is the retractable tip, just rotate until the lead is visible and sufficient to apply.
This is the maximum it can go.
Use this the smudge the eyeliner to make it look more natural, perhaps?
I have got a Skin Food point card. Actually, I have already got one, but they dont accept because it is from different branch.. mm... how weird..

*girls.. i will show u my EOTD undertable.. wahhaha*



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the eyeliner looks nice.
come come, faster use it and write us review.

Siew Goh said...

im waiting for my teacher to teach me !! when are u free? hahhaha :D lets go.. we lock ourselves in the handicapped toilet again... lol

Anonymous said...

Haha, this is good idea! :p I am sure they sure feel scary when heard our laughing from that toilet :p