Friday, February 13, 2009

Eden Lake


A movie that leaves you the nausea and helpless feelings for hours.. I wanted to blog about this once I got home but Im worry that I will vomit on my laptop.. Cant believe my first movie in 2009 is such a bloody one!!!! omg…. I am still feeling sick about it! I am now listening to some nice songs hoping that it can soothe my mood a little bit before I go to bed… but it doesn’t seem to help at all :S

Should I say something about the movie? Overall, there was just brutal, inhumane slaughtering without mercy.. a lot of horrible scenes that I dare not watch… when I said horrible, it means REALLY horrible as some of you might know that my tolerance is quite high..

I swear not to watch horrible movie anymore… I feel so agitated!

Here is more about the movie --> Eden Lake


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will never spend money on this kind of movie = =