Sunday, February 15, 2009

Beaubelle Skincare Products

Skincare should come before makeup so I got myself a bunch of skincare products.. most of them are finishing so I need to reload..

All from Beaubelle

Natural Polishing Refiner 100ml
24 Hrs Hydro Matte Gel 30ml

Skin Protective Matte Crème 30g

Anti-Fatigue Eye Contour Gel 15g

That's all...
Don’t feel bad about spending money on the stuff that will make u pretty. Every girl deserves that. When you hold back to buy thing, just remember that guys toys are way more expensive than ours… So why should we feel guilty? haha...

Stay tuned for the individual review.. I will post them after some time of evaluation! :)

Visit here for more information....


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah, wondering how much you spend on this??
waiting for your review ya~~

Siew Goh said...

they didnt burn a hole in my pocket.. but they burnt the whole pocket.. hahahha

queenyee said...

haha, you're humourous! you're right, skincare is a must, don't have to save on them, splurge!