Last Sunday I wanted to get a nail polish. Heard that Etude House is opened in SP… suprising huh.. my friend said "how can this cute little shop is opened in SP? Even in penang also don’t have.." hahah..
This store is very lovely and pinky.. and needless to say, the stuff are lovable as well... I was served by a pretty dolly-like girl. She is very friendly and recommended me the BB cream, one of their bestseller items. The texture is not bad.. But I didn’t buy it, as I keep on reminding myself that my target is a nail polish! There are a lot of vibrant color eye shadow at affordable price. All are very attractive, but I still constantly reminding myself of my purpose.. Haha
So I checked out the color of their nail polish, they looked very tempting. The color is very shiny. So I picked a light color to see how it goes on my nail. the glittering powder is really fine and shines well.. Despite the price of RM11.90, I bought one. I also bought the base coat at the price of RM5.90. Base coat is the polish applied as the base layer before the color polish is applied. This is to protect your nails from turning yellow. See, using too much of nail polish will make our nails becoming yellow..
Actually before that while i was on my way heading to Etude House, I passed by Elianto and already got myself two nail polish, this is because they were all 50% off. How could I miss those?? :P
Intended to get only 1 but ended up in 4… I should get going before I burn a hole in my pocket!
This store is very lovely and pinky.. and needless to say, the stuff are lovable as well... I was served by a pretty dolly-like girl. She is very friendly and recommended me the BB cream, one of their bestseller items. The texture is not bad.. But I didn’t buy it, as I keep on reminding myself that my target is a nail polish! There are a lot of vibrant color eye shadow at affordable price. All are very attractive, but I still constantly reminding myself of my purpose.. Haha
So I checked out the color of their nail polish, they looked very tempting. The color is very shiny. So I picked a light color to see how it goes on my nail. the glittering powder is really fine and shines well.. Despite the price of RM11.90, I bought one. I also bought the base coat at the price of RM5.90. Base coat is the polish applied as the base layer before the color polish is applied. This is to protect your nails from turning yellow. See, using too much of nail polish will make our nails becoming yellow..
Actually before that while i was on my way heading to Etude House, I passed by Elianto and already got myself two nail polish, this is because they were all 50% off. How could I miss those?? :P
Intended to get only 1 but ended up in 4… I should get going before I burn a hole in my pocket!
See what I got for myself!
What's in the bag???
my hauls from Elianto and Etude House...
Elianto Party Nail Color 01 Glimmer White
RM3.50
Elianto Princess Nail Color 04
RM4.00
4 comments:
hey girl, love the colors! And you have adorable fingers! :D
love your nail polish hauls! your nails become so girly cute with them :)
that friend of yours who envy SP having Etude House but not PG must be me :P
yaa.. thats's you.. hahah
dont be upset..just come to SP and we can go there together.. piggy and CY come along la...
and i can bring you guys to the famous 'ang tao ka'
Post a Comment