So during this weekend I want to reorganize and recover my status to the normal state so that I can continue to work like an ox next week..
1st thing to do: Sleep Sleep Sleep....
I dreamt of so much thing that I almost forgot.. let me recall while they are still fresh in my mind.
1) I dreamt of going on a vacation with my buddies... rent some cheap hotels.. they bought alottt of clothes as if they are going to buka kedai...
2) dreamt of cooking rice, i asked my sis if to cook the rice or to fry it? haha... she said fry.. then i say if wan fry also need to cook first ma.. :P luckily i was still being logical... haha
3) dreamt of eye..what? yes eye diagram... omg.. what a series of nonsense dreams.. ya..dreams are meant to be nonsense.. its when we dont get the chance to do nonsense thing in everyday live, we dream!
4) there were alot more.. forgot d..
Anyway... if i were to choose to be a disney character, I would definitely want to be Sleeping Beauty......and hope my prince wont come that early.... :P
2nd thing to do: Blog Blog Blog
That is why I am here now... :) I started to write right after I woke up.
Actually all the while when I was not posting, I was actually collecting inspirations to share more good thing with you guys.. so i am a good blogger.. :)
3rd thing to do: Eat Eat Eat
Eat more good food to regenerate my energy... this year is Ox year.. it means that we have to eat like an ox, work like an ox too.. u know that rite, as the economy is not so optimistic...
>
Okay I will stop now as I need to get some breakfast... have a joyful weekend guys!! :D
*Photo courtesy of Chastity West*
5 comments:
12 hrs sleep can squeeze in so many dreams with different chapters and story line.. geng ar!
hey, eat like an ox...be vegetarian?
u no need to keep fit to be sleeping beauty 1...:P
yalor hoh.. i forgot that ox eat vege only.. should eat ox lo..
hey, good blogger, why no more updates from you dy?? =P
hahaha
recently busy
i will be back! promise!
Post a Comment