While I was browsing my photo folder.. I accidently discovered something!.. It led me to think that I have some kinda weird habit.. haha.. Whenever I saw my friends wearing something in similar, I just couldn’t help myself from taking few shots of them. :P pity them for having to be my victims.. Seems like not only I like collecting stamps, collecting all these coincidence is also one of my hobbies. :D crazy huh...
In the office - 2009
all the pink ladies
Supertanker - 2009
WW & CW
Sunshine Market - 2009
JK & CY in their favourite colors
Lunch at BB Corner - 2008
CW & CL in checked shirt
In the office - 2008
the three musketeers in green striped shirts 
ATM Machine - 2008
2 innocent passerby behind CY in the queue 
Manhattan Fish Market- my birthday in 2007
this is soo similar.. especially the ribbon!
Ocean Park - 2007
there was a lady wearing exactly the same color as mine..
i went near and asked my friend to take a photo.. hahahaha
Kowloon hostel - 2007
Eating yam rice in Bukit Mertajam - 2004
JC and VM in dark blue sleeveless V-neck shirt
Eating yam rice in Bukit Mertajam- 2004
HS & KC in yellow shirt
it was really a coincidence, we didnt plan it.. hahha

5 comments:
You're sooo pretty!! :D
haha.. thx.... (yes!! somebody just praised me!) :D
Haha, your habit so funny :p support you to take more in future~
The last photo..really so ngam...hahha..have fate ^_^
Wah! That's so cool. I don't think any of my friends wear the same thing we have very different tastes
Post a Comment