Sunday, May 24, 2009

Red Bean Soup

Yesterday, my housemate was cooking red bean soup and I was her helper. Nothing to help though. Just look and take some snapshot so I can share the recipe with you girls. It is an easy and fast dessert to prepare.

Ingredients:
- red beans
- dried longan
- brown sugar
- pandan leaves


Method:

1) Boil a pot of water.


2) Put pandan leaves into the boiling water and boil till fragrant. Then remove the pandan leaves.
3) Add red beans and dried longan. Boil in low heat until the beans are softened or beginning to split apart.


4) Add brown sugar and stir until dissolved.

5) Serve the red bean soup hot or cold. :)

Got from this site, for the beauty-conscious, it is rumored to be great for getting rid of dark circles under the eyes! OMG is this true??? I am going to get a sack of red bean tomorrow.



6 comments:

CY said...

i like red bean soup!!

Siew Goh said...

okie i will make for u.. owe u first .. :)

Unknown said...

may i have 1 bowl too? ¯\_(o.O)_/¯

Siew Goh said...

no prob.. visit my place at restaurant city.. haha

Unknown said...

restaurant city where got read bean soup = =

cariso said...

I like reading making of tong shui. Post more ya!