It really doesn’t feel good to be sick! Just when I was aware that health is so important and was starting to do something for my well-being, the sickness struck me! Began with mild sorethroat to cough to headache to heartache and everything becomes so not right....
Things I don’t get to do because I am sick:
1) Chit-chatting with my friend. Yesterday my friend called me on the phone. We were not able to talk long as the coughing keeps interrupting our conversation. geram!
2) Eating the food I like. Looking at the delicious food and not being able to eat them is a torture!!! I had only porridge for my dinner last night. My father is cooking porridge again now.. :(
3) Playing ‘Spot the Difference’ on Facebook. I finished up all the hints and chances before the fourth photo. Can’t believe I cannot make it through even only 4 photos.
4) Shopping… Wanted to get some dress for my friends’ wedding but I am so drowsy and lazy that makes me don’t feel like going out. Anyone who sees my pale face will be immediately scared off.
As the result of coughing, my sorethroat becomes worsening.. Every time I cough I can even feel the pain in my chest and abdomen. Good thing is that muscles are building up in my stomach. Anyway, I hope there won’t be any rib rupture. You can imagine how serious my cough is.
People always say that health is the most important but we normally won’t take it seriously until we lost it. But sometimes it is not the case that we dont take good care of our health. The weather should bear some responsibility. So friends, remember to always put your health in the first place! Especially during this unpredictable weather. Don’t skip meal, don’t skip sleep. Don’t be like me.
Being sick during this long weeekend is really a waste!
3 comments:
pity.. i juz gone through the same things last weekend..but still manage to go beyond 4 photos in Spot the difference la :p
i totally agree de coughing part!! I can feel "six pack" muscles at my stomach when coughing now!! haha
is this the sick season...?? why everybody is coughing? :(
coz coughing will hv a performance later, as u said..pancaragam berbatuk..
Post a Comment