Saturday, May 2, 2009

Hotdog Salad

I have invented a new kinda food.. I was not sure whether this is a correct combination but I just dumped all the food that I bought at the store. I wandered around the store without a list and just picked whatever that took my fancy. As a result, they couldn't make a complete set of ingredients if I were to follow the proper recipe from the book.

Ingredients:
- sausage
- cucumber
- tomato
- egg
- Thousand Island dressing
- mayonnaise




Method:

1) Cut the sausages, cucumbers, tomatoes and eggs into bite-sized cubes.
2) Mix them all together.
3) Add thousand Island dressing and mayonnaise.
4) Stir well.
It looked ugly... hahaha... The white rats who ate this experimental dish are still alive. So this experiment is tested to be positive!


2 comments:

CY said...

yes, we're still alive~~can walk, can run..:D

Siew Goh said...

luckily........ :D