Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday Night Out

It has been a while we didn’t catch up with each other…and we decided to meet up in QB mall yesterday night. So coincidently, it was Jusco Day. Since it is quite a long while that I haven’t got something for myself after all the hardwork.. guess it is the right time to do so..

Jusco is really packed and jammed with all the people.. and I bumped into a lot of working colleagues too.. Too bad during sales, the items were scattered around, making me having a hard time to choose and judge properly. I ended up only buying a sushi bamboo mat. Although there is 10% off, the nett price is still more expensive that the normal price that I usually could get.. how dumb!

After the long tiring hunt for cheap bargain, we chose a place to sit down and had a good chit-chatting.. with not many choices left, we head to Coffee Bean and ordered some drinks..

This is my English Tea
....and this is my friend's Tea Latte

My friend was just back from her Bangkok trip.. what a daring decision to go to Bangkok when the government is discouraging us to do so as there were some chaos happening…. she wanted to show me her trip photos.. wow.. look at her desktop.. she must be a real busy woman.. haha

No comments: