Sunday, January 4, 2009

My First Time

While walking to the carpark during lunch hours...
X: Kia kia, lets go buy..
SG: Buy what?
X: Shh.. later tell u..
SG: Okok

In the car, they told me the secret item they they gonna buy. Although I’m out this round but I feel excited for them as well. We reached the destination and looked around. They said the cheap bargain comes in a set of 3, but they planned to buy 5...So how? that means another 2 will be at normal price? All of them looked at me and smiled. Before they started to say anything.. I said buy lor.. thinking that don’t pour cold water ma.. but deep in my heart.. Im a bit worry cos I don’t know even know to use :S

So after work, we went to the restroom and tried it out. I started peeling off the cover..
SG: Mm.. it sticks very well ha..
X: Eh peel the foil, you are peeling the sticker on the foil..
SG: Oops.. sorry :D

After taking it out, I rinsed it and put it on my fingertip. It actually took a lot of courage to put it on my eyeball! They said don’t blink don’t blink.. I suddenly feel very sampat. Its like teaching me how to hold the pencil.. :D Finally after trying for hours.. kao tim!

I think by know you should have known what is it la.. contact lens? Of course no laa.. it is colored contact lens.. they said colored contact lens is harder to wear than normal contact lens.. but I did it! What a good job ive done...hehe.. Can I count this as one of the achievement for this brand new year of 2009???


My first pair of contact lens and solution

2 comments:

CY said...

yeah..good achievement!! congratulation, this is a good start for 2009. Thanks to friend X for encouraging..haha

queenyee said...

Hey, got many friend X over here you know :P