Wednesday, January 21, 2009

1901™ Food for Friendship

On 19th of January every year, 1901 will be having this promotion where New York Chicken and Chicago Beef are sold at only RM1.99. Is this cheap??? Of course I dont wan to miss this out, as im a super hotdog lover.. Too bad New York Chicken is out of stock! So I get myself a Chicago Beef and a Texas Ted.

Chicago Beef at only RM1.99
Texas Ted - normal price RM5.90 :(

Very FULL (^@^)


Remember remember to grab one... next year! :P


4 comments:

cct said...

U ate both?
...... impressive!

江边鸟 said...

Awwww ~ why got such "kang tao" never tell me up front???? Now I gotta wait for another year~~~~

Anonymous said...

i believe u can settle both, although u are so slim.. = =**

Siew Goh said...

i eat one and a half only la.. :)