Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I love Adsense!

Last month I applied an Adsense account. It was supposed to get approved within 2 days.. so I checked my email every single day for the reply. However, it seemed like the more eager I was, the longer it is going to be happening.. day by day and finally 2 weeks has passed, yet I have not received any reply from Adsense! Hence I created another gmail account and re-applied for Adsense. I know it is troublesome for me to maintain 2 gmail accounts but what to do.. I need $$$... This time it got approved quite fast.. it took only 2 days.. The problem is, now that I am already halfway earning with my activated account, suddenly I got an email from Adsense sending to my old gmail account... it is an approval of the former request! How pathetic! :( I am likely to get barred from Adsense as one user is not allowed to have 2 accounts.

Moral of the story:
"A watched pot never boils" - whenever we sit and wait for letters, people, the right job, Christmas or anything else we want, it takes a long time to arrive. Sometimes it never comes. After waiting for what seemed like hours, we decided to busy ourselves with something else and bingo! it comes. There is a principle operating here which is telling us, "Get on and live your life in the present moment and dont hold your breath for things to happen. So while you are waiting for one thing to happen, do something else. Letting go of the situation accelerates results."
For those who have no idea what Adsense is about, click on the Ads by Google on the sidebar. Apply one today! :)

No comments: