Saturday, December 6, 2008

Ho-Ho-Ho Merry X'mas!

Yay... 3 more weeks and Xmas is coming....

If somebody asks me, among all festivals, which one would I like most.. I will definitely choose Xmas! :D Why? The first reason is the decorations that we can see all around! Its so grand and impressive... why is it 5-floor tall of Xmas tree in all the shopping complex but not a gigantic ketupat? haha

Second reason would be the music that they are playing.. gimme a sense of peaceful mind in this joyful season.. Everybody will be gathering, enjoying their dinner, singing and the best part of all... exchanging their Xmas pressies!

This is the little deco outside Queensbay Mall... even the outdoor deco is so nice d.. do I need to say more abt the main one inside.. :) Actually hoh, the tree is so-so only lo.. even the camera is only hp camera.. I think all is because of the professional photographer, the shots look soo great.. haha... Now, who is the photographer? :P


Simple spiral Xmas tree.. not bad huh..

The not-so-nice tree.. :P

Capalang tree..

Teddy bears for sale! Who wanna buy? (pls pong chan..)


No comments: