My sis has brought back 3 little rabbits from Perak... I must say that I am really not a big fan of rabbit.. I prefer puppies and kitties more.. but if I'm allowed, I would want to try to have a piglet as my pet..
My father said he owned a piglet when he was young lastime.. the piglet would follow him wherever he goes.. cute isn't it... but guess what happened to that little creature after he's grown up? My father said they killed him to worship the God and then ate it.. what a cruel ending... hahaa..
My father said he owned a piglet when he was young lastime.. the piglet would follow him wherever he goes.. cute isn't it... but guess what happened to that little creature after he's grown up? My father said they killed him to worship the God and then ate it.. what a cruel ending... hahaa..
Anyways.. I have already had alot of piggies staying with me now.. many of them are real keepers.. my fortune keeper.. not only safeguarding my $$$ but keep on growing the figures... is this much more interesting than a just a pet? :)
Here are Xiao Bai and Xiao Ke...
They are married..
Xiao Ke looks like a kangaroo in this pose..
Squirrel-like
Xiao Bai has blue eyes..
This baby havent got a name...
Seems like he's got a potential to be a playboy model :p
"I hide my ears and I look like hamster"
"My milk bottle and antidotes.."
"See, I can stand and walk like a human..hehe"
4 comments:
hahha the bunnies so cute..
ur Xiao Bai wears color lens with big eyes effect 1 ar?
xiaobai wearing blue lens.. xiaoke wearing big eye effect.. haha
wah..the lens so natural & nice, ask them where to buy 1 :p hehehe..
u wear liao later look like rabbit.. hahaha
Post a Comment