
Rules: List 7 things or people you are passionate about. List the person that gave you the award. Put the award logo. List 7 other bloggers you feel are worthy of this award.
Thanks Miku for the Award of Positivity and Originality. I am really surprised and feel honoured to receive this award :D Thanks!
Things that I am passionate about:
1) Myself
Nope I am not being obsessive but I just love myself. I used to be the biggest critics of myself and I realize I have been very unhappy because of this. I need to learn to love myself and by doing this, I will only be able to love others more. Now I understand the saying of ‘love yourself before you love somebody’. We can only give people when we have something to give. How can we share the joy of happiness when we ourselves are lacked of that?
2) Laughing
I realized that I tend to burst into laughter whenever I feel like doing so. I really enjoyed having fun and laughed together with my friends for some kinda stupid jokes… Whether it’s during shopping, reading in Borders or eating! Laughing actually creates endorphin and makes us become more creative. So why not? But I need to control myself especially during the meeting!
3) Food
I love food! There are two things I love to do about food. First is eating… Some people eat to live… but I live to eat.. of course when there is nothing else nice to eat, I simply eat, so that I can live and have the chance to eat again! Haha.. complicated… Second thing is cooking! I love cooking because I want to make good food and share with others. Home-cooked meal is always the most delicious! Thanks papa.
4) Kogepan
I love cute toys as they reborn the inner child in us. As we grow up, we tend to forget the small thing that easily brings us contentment. Do you still feel excited to see a firefly glowing at night? Do you feel thrilled in the funfair? I still do. Okay, I admit I am childish.. I love Kogepan because it’s not only a cute toy, but he teaches us a lot of meaningful lessons in life…
5) Traveling Around
I love travel and explore the other side of the world. My curiosity has always driven me to step out of the line and see new things. I love learning other countries culture, their interesting lifestyles, the amazing architecture, the exotic food, and their languages. Isn’t it amazing to see the same species with such a different kind of survival pattern?
6) Helping People
I am happy when I lend a hand to the people who need it. I know not everyone is as fortunate as I am. Sometimes, I complain on the food, complain that I don’t have enough clothes to wear although the wardrobe is almost falling down, complain of walking so far to the pantry to get water.. but there is always somebody out there, not saying about having to walk with bare feet, no shelter, no clothes, but starving for days, dying to have just a drop of clear water. I know that I need to give something back.
7) Saving the Nature
Helping to save the planet might seem like a big ambition where we normally leave it to the Superman. But if every one of us plays our part in preserving the nature, the accumulated result is like saving the earth! We do not know exactly when is the end of the world, but if we don’t take any move, the world will be continue sickening and the next generation will not be able to see it anymore.. I want bring my grand grandchild to play kite one leh.
************************************************************
Now, I would like to give this award to 7 people. The receipients are.....
Queenyee – for her useful beauty tips and gorgeous FOTD
Piggy – for her passion for makeup and her fantastic makeup skills
CY – for sharing her loves in live and the music of Kay
Pui Ling – for her never-give-up attitude on Adsense
Lian Nee – for all the good quality photos taken by SLR
Hoong – for his humorous speech and creative ideas of writing
Wenlynn – for all the photos of the food which never fail to make me feel hungry
Thanks everyone for your wonderful blogs... Looking forward to see you guys expanding your territories... Cheers!
10 comments:
Congrats on the award :).
Congrats on the award & thanks for the award..;)
*dun simply laugh in the meeting, will influence others, who hard to stop laughing..:P
Thanks Cris... :)
haha.. yaya.. that is why i need to control cos i dont want to drag neighbour into water...
Congrats to you and thanks for awarding me :)
Nice article. I like it very much! :)
Again, congrats and thanks for the award.. :)
Congratulations gal! you are so nice! *hugz hugz* :D
I totally agree on being passionate of yourself!!!!!!
ya.. we should be passionate about ourselves first before anything else.. :)
Thanks for the award! :)
Please help me to click :P
http://journeytoeverywhere.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment