Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Earth Hour Follow-up

What happened during Earth Hour? What happened in other countries and all around us? Did you play your part during that 1 hour? For me, yes I did. I turned off all the lights in the house at 8.30pm sharp, although my mum was eating that time. And I got scolded. But I insisted on it and she had no choice but to eat in front of the tv in the dark living room.

TV8 stopped broadcasting to show support of Earth Hour.
Well, I spent that 1 hour with nothing but my laptop in the room.
During that very historical moment, a cute pet was bornt!!! She was named Kogepig! She is mix of Kogepan and Pig. I wanted to make it pure breed of Kogepan but I just couldn’t find the right nose for her. Jason said pick the piggy nose because I am a pig. Yeah he is right. Seems like the mix is quite cute though.

Let me introduce the Pet Society, one of the Facebook game by PlayFish. I quite adore PlayFish game as the previous game namely Word Challenge had get me hooked on for some time. See what we can do in this Pet Society.

Dress up.

Feed your pet. My Kogepig drinks milk, just like Kogepan.

Have a bubbly shower to maintain the hygienic level.

You can buy furniture and decorate her house. You can even get DIY stuff to do the renovation. When you are level up, your house will be upgraded to a bigger one with more rooms. Visit friend and hugs them. Leave them msg or send them gift. See what I have.

Thanks Jason for recommending this cute game. Although it is a bit childish but its suitable for a childish ppl like me.


Oops.. back to the Earth Hour, this is what happened in other countries.. they are just amazing! Click on the photo and see how the lights fade.
http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2009/03/earth_hour_2009.html


What happened in Malaysia is even more amazing! Spot the difference! Malaysia Boleh!


p/s: Drop me a comment, share with me on what you did during Earth Hour... :) Goodnight!

6 comments:

Cris said...

Well, for half of it I was on a bus :-P.
When I got home, I waited in the dark until it was OK to turn on the lights :). I didn't mind 'cause I was tired, lol.

Zuuchini said...

earth hour?! i don't see anything like that over here in montreal...unless i miss all the signs?!

and cuuuute game , haha maybe i'll go play it later

CY said...

I'm on the way back to hometown from penang at this period..
So, my penang house and taiping house also light-off, except my car head light...hehhe...
So, i considered myself mission complete as well. :)

Mangroove Band - Penang Wedding Band said...

Save the world, but torturing ur mum...haha... pity her lo...haha

ami said...

I slept. Obviously in the dark.

ami said...

Because your awesome and creative I gave you an award here