Friday, October 4, 2013

First Post of the Year 2013..

Time passes so fast and it's almost 2 years now that I stop posting updates in my blog? Mm.. I would say many things happened in this 2 years.. ups and downs, life-changing events...

Well, it all started from my hard disk get crashed and my car get knocked... :(
Some happy and some not-so-happy things happened at home
I had my first job interview in my life!
Engaged in my house renovation and moved into my dream house :D
Married the nicest man on earth *lucky*
Finally quit my 6+ years job, move out of my comfort zone
Step into new working environment and society
Bought my first iphone and lost it
Make new friends and keep in touch with old ones
Inhibit healthier lifestyle, eat lesser meat, gardening, exercise, badminton...

I am quite loving my new life, except that sometimes I overwhelmed because lack of me-time.
Anyway, hope that there will be more interesting things that will come along my way. :)

No comments: